OUR VISION & VALUES
IMPACTING LIVES & NATIONS
To be a people passionately in love with Jesus, living in the increasing empowering of the Holy Spirit in all of our lives & making a difference every day by impacting peoples lives everywhere we go with the love of Jesus!
We believe our mission is to be a church that carries the presence of God and has a positive influence by advancing the Kingdom of God in our community, city, nation and the nations of the world.
We long to see a greater release of the presence of God in signs, wonders and miracles, while developing a culture of faith and expectancy to see all that God has promised in His Word come to pass.
We want to see peoples lives being transformed into greater levels of the Freedom and Glory of God and living in the fullness of their potential in every area of life! We believe in the accountable relationship of local congregations to authentic translocal ministry (as seen in Ephesians 4), to help see the church grow and walk into all that God has for it. We believe that He uses these gifts to build, strengthen and equip His church for His works of service.
We believe God has called us to walk in relationship with New Covenant Ministries International (a translocal ministry team) to help us to achieve this, along with other recognised translocal ministries and friendships that God reveals to us.
As we believe our name reflects, we are a people who are wanting to take our place alongside other churches and passionately see the Kingdom of God advance and impact our community, city, nation and the nations beyond. We are about loving & knowing God, each other, and sharing that love to help others experience the wonderful forgiveness and relationship that comes only through Jesus Christ!
Some of the prophetic promises God has spoken over us as a church.
- The purity of the truth in the fullness and richness will resound. Pure and clear the sound of the Lord, life giving proof.
- Like a new born baby where everything that is needed is provided – God will do this for you.
- KL will be like a Wifi hotspot for families
- You are going to an area where people are very religious – felt that you will bring a release of the freedom of God.
- God will restore vision and call upon peoples lives
- What does a Kingdom Life look like? People living in the presence of God. You will help people become Kingdom people, People so full of the presence of God that an impact will be made in the community.
- Not a spirit of fear but of power, love and self discipline!
- Faith will arise at KL!!
- Forgiveness – like a banner over the church
- Picture of a beautiful fine bone china cup. That very fragile and broken people are going to come and that during their time the fragile cracks were fixed and God poured concrete into the cups indicating that God will give them incredible strength and that this will happen over and over again.
- Picture of a theme park with people climbing a steep ladder to the top of a round, round water slide, some covered bits, some open bits – you go down speedy and with a splash. KL will be a place of fun and there were lots of people climbing up the slide – it will be speedy.
- A picture of a bell: The more pure the bell the better the sound. You are planting with pure hearts for the King.
- Old fashioned oil lamp and a Florence Nightingale type person carrying it, going to people, who were hurt, broken, destitute, and touching them ; bringing restoration, healing.
- Oasis in desert, with fresh springs
- Matches, being laid end-to-end; then the first one being lit, igniting the next one etc. It was thought this spoke about connections with other churches, and seeing the fire of the Holy Spirit spread from church to church.
- Isaiah 55
complete, but emphasis on v1 (calling in the thirsty); v5 (influence in the nations); v8 (following God’s way): v10 (His Word will accomplish what it will be send out for); v12 (Joy and peace will be yours).
- 2 Tim 1:5-7
- Psalm 20 For the director of music. A psalm of David. 1 May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. 2 May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion. 3 May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. Selah 4 May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. 5 We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests.