TITHES & OFFERINGS
WORSHIP IN GIVING
At Kingdom Life we believe that every person is called to live in the fullness of Gods blessing in all of life, according to Gen 12, “we are called to be blessed so that we can be a blessing!” We also believe that God has given us principles to live by that help us to walk in the fullness of what He desires.
We believe that all we have comes from God in His goodness! We encourage people to live according to these principles out of a personal revelation not obligation or law!
We also believe that we are called to live with in our means, not spending money when we don’t have it, using what God has provided wisely and we don’t believe in making the focus of church about money!
- Tithe – goes to the costs of ministry and those ministering.
- Offerings- goes to the costs of practically running a church
- Alms giving- giving to help the poor or those facing difficult times (demonstrating the love of God unconditionally to the world)
- Apostolic giving – Phil 4: 10-16 giving to release people to advance the Kingdom of God beyond our own needs!
- Generosity- to be generous in all of our lives with all we have, demonstrating the love of God
If you would like to give to God and support us as a church we would really appreciate it, but by coming to KL we want to make it clear although we believe if we live by these principles we will be blessed, there is no obligation for you to give if you come.